SPINLOCK DECKVEST LITE PLUS - HARNES
Ideal for fastcraft, RIBs, power and sail boating, paddle sports, fishing and open powercraft, the Deckvest LITE is built for lightness and speed.
• Ultra lightweight and low profile, comfortable design
• Automatic inflating lifejacket
• Easy side donning
• Single crotch strap with recessed clip
• Deckvest LITE+ has integrated deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point.
• Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack
• Deckvest LITE available in 5 colours: Black, Pacific Blue, Tropic White, Grenadine Pink and Flow Green (Deckvest LITE+ available in black only)
• Optional Pylon Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Optional Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights
• Optional Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Optional RescueMe AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest
• Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
• Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
CO2 Cylinder - 33g
Weight - 860g
The Deckvest LITE+ is approved to the following international standards:
• CE Approved
• ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
• ISO 12401 Deck Harness
UML Mk5 Inflator
This is a water sensitive activation system that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate.
Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.